Scholarship Allocation Disciplines:
• BSc Industrial Engineering
• BS Computer Science
• BS Information Technology
• BS Accounting & Finance
Eligibility criteria for Scholarship:
• On the submission of the first four semester’s fees cumulatively at the time of admission, the next four semesters’ fees will be waived off.
• 30% fees will be waived off, in case, the fee is submitted semester-wise.
• To avail of 70% off all semester fees, and merit scholarship, recipients are required to have Fsc. Marks>=80% and to continue the scholarship, candidates need to maintain CGPA>=3.5 in all semesters.
• 70% fee will be waived off, in case students get a CGPA >= 3.5 in any semester but candidates need to maintain CGPA >=3.5 in the upcoming semester.
• 100% scholarship for top 10 position holders of respective Boards and to linger the scholarship, Merit scholarship recipients need to maintain CGPA> =3.5 in each semester.
• Special scholarship for girls (15% off on total fee including admission fee). Candidates from remote areas of KPK, Sindh, Baluchistan, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, and Punjab are encouraged to apply. Children of shuhada, orphans, differently-abled, minorities and flood affected will be given preference.
You can apply for numerous scholarship, but if chosen, you will only get one
scholarship at a time.